Oct 18, 2010

Charlie Bears


Last week would have had to have been my busiest ever !!!!!! Charlie Bears released Part 2, 2010 Collection and the collectors were so excited I think I had 100 emails sent to me over a period of one night. Understandably the collection is once again amazing. The NON UK Isabelle Collection has 15 designs in total.They are amazing and fast selling out. As the range states it is only for a Australia,USA & a few stores in Europe. The UK this year has their own , 30 designs .  So this meant that the UK collectors have been contacting all Australian Stockists to get their very sort after Isabelle Bear.I have not had time to put the designs onto my website as yet but when I do they will not last long. Also Charlie Bears released some new plush and Charlie Baby & Home range.

http://www.charliebears.com

Have a look at the website above and let me know what you think.

I was telling a friend the other day I find it hard to think of things to say on  my blog as I think I'm boring ???? She assured me my life was not boring, I'm never ever bored as I don't have the time to be. So it has made me think hard and I have decided to document everything I do this week.

Hopefully next week I can give you a run down on just exactly what I do and in the meantime will be looking at other blogs for inspiration. Please let me know if you have a blog or know of one I might like to look at.

2 comments:

  1. What I love about reading blogs is just what you stated. I like to see what others are doing out there in bear/craft land. I do not know a whole lot about Charlie Bears. I do look forward to finding out more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Like your blog,

    Bearhugs,
    Leny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ... it was very sweet of you.